View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
A young Christian should NOT be listening to Paul Washer. You should be reading your Bible for yourself and meditating upon what you've read day and night. Paul Washer is only going to confuse and decieve you with is seasoned lies. I'm not saying everything he preaches is lies, but:

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? (1 Corinthians 5:6 KJV)

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. (Galatians 5:9 KJV)

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen
________
Yes, stephanos,

I live in Texas. My preacher friend Mike Arnold provided me the below prize winning Chili recipe(ingredients). It is an 94.73% accurate "copy".

2 1/2 lb. lean ground chuck/ 1 lb. lean ground pork/1 c finely chopped onion/4 garlic cloves finely chopped/1 cn Budweiser beer(12 oz)/8 oz Hunt's tomato sauce/1 cn water/3 tb chili powder/3 tb ground cumin/2 tb Wyler's beef-flavored instant bouillon(or 6 cubes)/2 ts Oregano leaves/2 ts paprika/2 ts sugar/1 ts unsweetened cocoa/1/2 ts ground coriander/1/2 ts Louisiana hot sauce, to taste/1 ts flour, 1 ts cornmeal/1 tb warm water/2 ts ARSENIC

Pastor Jerry Lockhart of Berean Bible Church in New Braunfels, Texas points out that rat poison is 99.05% cornmeal, and .05% strychnine(a poisonous alkaloid). The .05% “gets the rat”. Satan’s deception is to “mix a little lie in with a whole lotta’ truth”, and the Body of Christ has bought into this deception-very "subtil"(Genesis 3:1).

"Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?" James 3:11

In Christ,

John M. Whalen