Thread: Heard of him?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 05:17 AM

Hi Folks,

One thing I always find curious about Ross, Joyner, Hudson, Kutilek, Norris, Tegart and company. (Thanks, Will, for emphasizing this foundational point.)

How difficult it is to find out what they actually accept and defend, if anything, as the pure and pure perfect word of God. I am amazed that anybody can write a dozen or more articles about why they cannot accept the King James Bible as pure and perfect -- and they nowhere give a simple statement of what Bible version they do accept as pure and perfect, or even "almost pure and perfect". Some, like Rick Norris, are skilled at fancy word games to try to avoid answering the most basic simple questions, while some, like Bob Ross, don't even try. At least based on my fairly quick perusal of the sight. Apparently the only real Bible issue for Ross is to try to deny the authority and majesty and accuracy of the King James Bible. If somebody finds a bit more of his actual pure Bible views, please share aware.

Despite the normal anti-KJB cornfusion, there are a couple of interesting issues raised on the website, about which we may want to make some notes

Shalom,
Steven

Last edited by Steven Avery; 05-31-2008 at 05:33 AM.