View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 10:18 AM
John1717

Default Then came great swellin words of worship

After the victory came the great swelling words of worship
But do good words always come from a good source?

Who said these words?

Matthew 8:29 Jesus, thou Son of God
Mark 1:24 I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
Mark 3:11 Thou art the Son of God
Luke 4:41 Thou art Christ the Son of God

LOOK 'EM UP!!!

WHO SAID THESE WORDS OF WORSHIP, PRAISE AND FAITH?

DEMONS SAID THEM...!!!!

So, do GOOD words come from a GOOD source? Is it ALWAYS SO?

Now go here,

http://www.biblebelievers.com/gipp_we_americans.html

look 'em up, Who Said These words?

"My hopes of a future life are all founded upon the Gospel of Christ'
"I recommend my soul to that Almighty Being"
"I believe that there is only one living and true God"
"I subscribe to the entire belief of the great and leading doctrines of the Christian religion"

They SAY GOOD words, but their ACTIONS prove the source of those words!!

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

1Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,

Doubleminded men SAY one thing, then DO another, they offer up words of PRAISE and WORSHIP then CURSE GOD, or in the vernacular, 'flip Him OFF', with disobedience and REBELLION!

ALL CHRISTIANS,

read that again,

ALL CHRISTIANS,

DID YOU GET IT THIS TIME,

ALL CHISTIANS ARE COMMANDED TO DO THIS...

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

and this...

1Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
1Peter 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
1Peter 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

and this...

1Peter 2:17 Fear God. Honour the king.

But double minded, disobedient, REBELLIOUS men made WAR on a king, and KILLED men over real estate, commerce, and taxation...

AND LUST FOR NATIONHOOD!!!

Ezekiel 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Ezekiel 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Men may call themselves anything they want to. Men may call themselves a 'Christian', or EVEN a Rolls Royce if they wish. But it doesn't make it so...

DOES IT?

What DOES make a Christian, a Christian?

OBEDIENCE,

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Last edited by John1717; 02-02-2008 at 10:20 AM.