View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:21 PM
sting of truth

i've heard this guy preach before, and he don't know what he is doing.. that wasn't preaching. not in any way... preach means to declare. and all hedeclared was the end result, judgement and pain.. but he didn't tell anyone why, i've seen many video's of this guy preaching, he might do good by going to church and learning a thing or two.. in fact, ray comfort hassome videos that would teach him how to preach, all he'd have to do is take notes.. telling someone they are going to hell does no good unless you tell them
1. the law they have broken that will send them to hell
2. the righteousness of God
3. punishment God will use for breaking that law

i'm all for hell preaching, but this was pure garbage, and this guy just hurt the gospel 100,000 times more than he preached it.. he was rude and condescending.. he did this because we all know that people get offended at the gospel.. the problem is the guy in the video wasn't giving people the true biblical gospel. he was presenting God as a hatemonger who is wanting to do nothing but punish people.. he should have tried declaring God's holiness and righteousness, then the judgment would have made sense.. calling names, insulting people, and acting like a hypocrit, and a sinner is not going to win any souls.