View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Lively Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
This one is on the way from Amazon and next on my reading list.
Bro. Brandon

You will love it. A little different perpective in some ways. Don't let the size of it scare you. He backs up everything he says with referances that somtimes takes up some of the page. Love his section on the Jesuits and the Pope making himself infallible and the Word of God fallible in 1870. It is truly one of the deepest books I have ever read, with names, dates and what was done to undermine the Bible and set into motion through the Oxford movement and pave the way for Unitarinism and the Universal church, that led to the likes of Wescott and Hort to come up with a minority Greek text based on 44 measly corrupted Alexandrian manuscripts found in a monastery at the base of Mt. Sinai in a garbage can. This is now the Greek text used in the modern perversions instead of Erasmus's Textus Receptus Greek text and the 5,360+ Majority Byzantium manuscripts.

We must educate ourselves and pray that God through the Holy Spirit will guide us in this war for the preserved sacred word according to His will. I know we will win because God said He would preserve His Word. Come on Lord Jesus.

Bro. Danny