View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind and Body View Post
Quit knit-picking, George. The "Holy" in "holy cow!" is lowercase, capitalized only because it was at the beginning of the sentence. You are just being ignorant if you try to act as if I was insinuating that any cow is Holy. You for some reason don't like me, even though I have no objections to your response to my posts (other than your hostility), so I should have known that you would find anything to yip at me about. I'll leave if you want me to.

Mind and Body,

"holy cow" is a lousy expression for a Christian. I wasn't "insinuating" anything, other than your choice of words demonstrates both "ignorance" and "insensitivity" on your part in the use of the word "HOLY". To use the Biblical word "Holy" in a pejorative sense is irresponsible and immature. And the fact that you "STILL JUSTIFIED" your use of the term, even AFTER brother Winman pointed out to you (in a gentle manner) that using the word as you did is blasphemous, proves that you will not receive instruction, no matter WHO instructs you, and no matter HOW that instruction is given.

"Liking" you or not "liking" you has nothing to do with my responses to you. It's not a matter of "LIKE" - it's the fact that as an "educator" you have displayed an amazing amount of ignorance of the church of God and its history since its beginning, and you seem to have a "chip on your shoulder" whenever questioned.

You can stay or leave, it's your decision; but I will remind you (again) - you have yet to respond to any of the points that I brought up, other than to protest my "hostility" towards you.

If you are going to Post on an "adult" Forum, you should be more careful when making statements that are not factual, and you should try to ask intelligent questions, instead fatuous questions for which there are no meaningful answers.

Last edited by George; 04-11-2009 at 12:11 PM.