View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Well, your wife does have a right to be upset. You did go make a large purchase without her being involved, at all. I just can't imagine how you thought that would be ok. I know you say that you pay the bills, and that you pay for your car while she pays for hers. Nevertheless, you two are one flesh, and you should be excited to make her a part of something that is that exciting for you. Didn't you marry her to share life with her? Don't you want to share those things that bring you joy, with her? Think about that, and think how that might make you feel if she pulled this on you.
I call you a Friend.

I realize what i've done. I stressed my deepest apologys to her. I didnt know what I did until after i did it. i tried to return the car (they said. sorry no can do). I tried to sell it at carmax (they wanted to give me 1/2 what i owe). I also put it online (no results), I did all this in the first week i had the car. Its been now 3 months and (well not exactly. 12/16/08 till today) and she continues to hold it over my head. I dont make it my business to making purchases like that. in the last 9 years shes bought 4 different cars. and I was still driving my old car (yes My name is included on her cars. Im not making that an excuse) Im just wanting my apologise to be excepted. im getting tired of being beat down over something I cant change.