View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:04 PM
fundy

Default No awakening will happen

Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amo 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
Amo 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

All the evidence point to the above prophecy being fulfilled today, in the Laodicean church age.

If you talk to many Christians today, they will tell you that they dont know for sure if they will go to Heaven when they die, but think Jesus is "cool", or "awsome".

A relative of mine attends Bible college but nevertheless rated the quality of a church he had visited not by the quality of the preaching, but by how "awsome" the music (CCM) was.

The professors at the "Baptist" college that he attends use a variety of modern versions and have instilled such a HATE for the KJV into my relative, that he has accused our Church of being cult like.

There can be no wide spread revival when Bible colleges are producing people that are not discussing "what the Bible says" but "what does your version say"

Fundy