View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 12:05 AM

Stephanos

Quote:
This video in particlular really frustrated me because in the eyes of someone that isn't a Christian (and in the eyes of some Christians, myself included) the video could be viewed as mocking Christianity in general.
It is not mocking the bible or Christians at all it is mocking the idea of " Obamessiah " and how some act as if he is the messiah.

I will honouring him by paying higher taxes.

Quote:
Rom. 13:7

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.
That is what Rom 13:7 tells me to do is pay taxes. It dose not say I have to be nice to him. I am to pay my taxes and pray for him. i will do both of these things.

Unless I do not pay my taxes I will not be disobeying the Bible. Trust me I will pay my taxes so the bottom 90% can get my money and be happy. I will also make sure I keep my money in tax free investments this way I can pay less taxes so the leeches and the messiah will get less of my money. I will pay what I must by the law. I will also make sure I use the law to pay as little as I can. I will move my money to as many tax free investments as I can.

So let's not just post the chapter and verse numbers. Lets see what the Bible says in Rom 13:7. It's telling m to pay my taxes. I always do. So do not tell me this video has anything to do with me paying my taxes because it dose not.

Atlas