View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
That clip they posted is three minutes of a 3 hour debate. The debate is really good to watch. For most of the debate, Gipp and the other KJB guy own them. Then they keep asking this dumb question about "where was the Bible before 1611". They actually cut a bit out where an editor of the NKJV loses his voice for a few minutes.

Sam Gipp answers honestly - WHO CARES! He wasn't there, so why does anyone care. Gipp owns this debate. White and Wallace are childish and continually interupt with baby questions and childish interjections. Gipp says something and they start running over him with "why why why" while he is in the middle of explaining why.
WHAT! those modern version advocates "edited" that video so that it "suited" their "purpose" and so that their view becomes the "correct" view.
Sounds a lot like what their scholarly translators did with their bible versions.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

I think by now "genuine" Bible believers on the forum and many who "lurk" know there is an agenda with these men. As brother George says their words are all sweet and "innocent" and speeches fair. I am certainly not deceived nor are many others.
let me put it this way and pose a question

"Would you(critic/corrector) walk into a Church, a bible believing Church and try and snatch the Book from peoples hands? and If so what would you put in their hands in its place?"

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I thank the Lord that we do have a continual source of genuine Born again Bible believing Christians who find these forums by the grace of God and I pray that those who are "new" to manuscripts and "bible versions" come to see the "irrefutable truth" about where God has left his words for today, in one place, in one book, the AV1611.
Please do not be swayed, disheartened, or let your faith in the Book be diminished, God forbid!
Just study the Book, feed of the Book and know you have all the words of God in your hands and BELIEVE it and by studying the Perfect, Pure, Preserved Book, the counterfeits become oh so apparent.

The Bible is correct, we must submit to its teachings.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

The Apostle Paul "beseeches" that it quite urgent to avoid this type of man, while it is hard not to answer their fruitless questions, we must refrain until their puff runs out of steam

Webster's 1828 Dictionary [A-J]
beseech
BESEE'CH, v.t. pret. and pp.besought.

To entreat; to supplicate; to implore; to ask or pray with urgency; followed by a person; as, "I Paul beseech you by the meekness of Christ,", 2 Cor.10.; or by a thing; as, I beseech your patience.

There are many who join this forum who are NOT Bible believers, but are struggling with the question "Which Bible?" and I have all the time that God spares me for these people and I will not force what I know and believe down their throats but let scripture say more than I can ever say, Gods words wont return onto him void. As for the purposed deniers, critics, scorners, fundamental popes, masters of fundamentalism, Take it somewhere else.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.