View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Folks, I have been gone for a long week-end with some of my family, and away from the internet, phone, radio, and TV. The latter three don't matter much as far as my keeping up with them, but this forum does. I have a lot of backlog at work so I have not been able to read carefully the last four or five pages on the thread.....

Bro. Parrish, I appreciate that you attempted to "stick up" for me. I do not appreciate the way in which you did. I would have privately discussed this with you, but you publicly connected me with your disagreement with and dislike for George. I cannot therefore keep quiet.
Bro Tim, welcome back.
I don't recall saying I DISLIKE the man, but I do have a problem with his attacks on others. If you choose to ignore that habit, then that's your business. Nevertheless, since you haven't read the entire thread yet, let me direct you to post no. 57. Like I said before, I happen to think all of you bring something good to the forum, I love ALL OF YOU (yes including George) and I have defended ALL OF YOU at one time or another, but I cannot sit by and remain silent while we bash, scream and yell at each other in the name of Christ. 95% of the time it's an overreaction, and uncalled for. I retract nothing from my position on that, sorry but that goes for anyone. I suggest we all get back to topic and avoid the bickering... yeah, like that's gonna happen...