View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Well, isn't it obvious brother?
I think Bro. Tim "called you out" because you are obviously seen by some as a leader here. Not me, (I wrote you off as a leader a long time ago because of the way you always seem to end up yelling and screaming at people for no reason) but certainly you seem to have a "following" here, wouldn't you agree, hmmm?

Or maybe it would be better described as a "keyboard clique."

Personally, since you don't want to discuss the topic, I don't know why you don't just stop bellowing like a BULL FROG and buzz off. Unless maybe you are just protecting your little "buddy" Chette again. After all, we have seen you freak out and jabber on for hours about far more stupid things than this topic.
Chette, I wanted to quote BroParrish again, just so we know exactly what we're dealing with.

First, let me say that it is apparent from your post that your tone IS of a good spirit...you are disagreeing with me and even reproving me (because you believe I am wrong) but I don't detect any malice. You are SO right about not being able to read a person's intent into their posts, so we should be even more careful about how we post! Thank you for that and for the kind comments about our family and lifestyle...the Lord has indeed blessed us beyond measure!

Now, as for BroParrish, I tried to make it clear that I don't know anything about what has transpired between him and any other members...for that reason, I cannot judge the spirit behind this post above. I am only going on the WORDS THEMSELVES just like we do when we read the Bible. (OK, I could have 'cross-referenced' all of BroParrish's posts, but who has the time?!) So, as for the exact words:

George IS "seen by some as a leader here." TRUTH

I am SURE that BroParrish and I are not the only ones who have noticed that George "always seem[s] to end up yelling and screaming at people for no reason." TRUTH (Like I said, I am just comparing this to MY experience with George, although I will admit that he had a sort of 'reason' in my case - I've already stated that his 'reason' for railing on ME was that he COULD NOT reconcile the scripture that I gave with his own position, nor could he refute that I proved his practical examples wrong...and he certainly wasn't about to admit that HE was wrong!) So, maybe BroParrish should have stipulated "no [GOOD/LEGITIMATE] reason!"

"certainly [George] seem[s] to have a 'following' here" TRUTH

"keyboard clique" Lighten up...that's FUNNY!!!

Was George "bellowing like a BULL FROG?" YES

Should he just "buzz off" if he doesn't want to "discuss the topic?" YES (The fact that he went off on BroParrish for answering his question is THE WHOLE REASON we are having THIS discourse!)

Like I"ve already said, I don't know anything about "protecting your little 'buddy' Chette again."

"we have seen [George] freak out and jabber on for hours about far more stupid things than this topic" TRUTH ( My case in point is that instead of discussing scripture with me [because he couldn't,] he DID rattle on about "far more stupid things than this topic - what kind of a woman HE THINKS I am and what "methodologies" HE THINKS I have been trained in! As an aside, he is WRONG on both counts which is why I have continued to assert that he has slandered me!)

So what part of the post was what you call "corrupt" and "slanderous?" What part do you classify as "evil speaking?" (I am NOT being sarcastic; those are sincere questions!) The only thing (besides possibly the mention of your name) that could be construed as a problem with the post is the fact that BroParrish was answering a question that was posed to Brother Tim; but, like I've pointed out, this is a forum discussion where everything is open to input from all the members...why the big deal about receiving someone else's insight into the situation? Since we have all had "run-ins" with George, our input is completely relevant and helps others to get a complete picture!

And you asked me if I "find joy in another's hurt," to which I respond - What part of that post was hurtful? I have shown that from my own experience with George, BroParrish's post was full of TRUTH...How could THAT be hurtful? ("Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Gal. 4:16) George should be "hurt" by the bitter spewing that proceeds from his own keyboard!

I sincerely hope that this post gives you a better understanding of my previous ones; I have tried to provide plenty of clarification...let me know if I have failed!) Thank you again for your kind comments and for endeavoring to maintain civility in the discussion...with a little common courtesy, we may actually 'get somewhere!'

{I have used some weird punctuation, so if this post contains some strange smiley guys, they are unintentional...I have added NONE!}

Pam
www.custerfamilyfarm.com