Thread: Dinosaurs
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:05 PM

Yes, and I want to make it clear that I am definitely a young Earth creationist. I also believe the Earth to be only around 6,000 years old.

I also agree that well preserved dinosaurs that have been found in the last few years are tremendous evidence that dinosaurs lived very recently. I believe the countless stories of dragons that are common to many various civilizations over the centuries proves that man lived with dinosaurs.

Here are beautiful dinosaurs from the Mesopotamian Cylinder Seal that are dated approx. 3300 B.C.. The detail is stunning.

On the right is an artist's conception of the Apatasaurus, once called the Brontosaurus. The only difference is the head, but only one single fossil head for the Apatasaurus has ever been found, future discoveries may show this ancient artwork to be correct.

Here is some beautiful artwork showing three men going out to battle a dinosaur.

This is called the Nile Mosiac of Palestrina. It is believed to be the work of Demetrius the Topographer, an artist from Alexandria. The work shows everyday life along the Nile. Skeptics have called this a distorted crocodile, which is ridiculous, because perfectly normal crocodiles appear in the artwork.

Here is a detailed article on this art with much better photos.

http://s8int.com/phile/dinolit56.html

Evolutionists try very hard to discredit art like this, but the overwhelming evidence is that man lived side-by-side with dinosaurs.

I also personally believe that Genesis 6:4 is not merely speaking of men, but speaking of all life on the Earth generally.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Now, this verse may be talking about men only, but I believe it is talking about all life. Everything was huge in those days, gigantic dragonflies have been found, crocodiles nearly 50 feet long...