Thread: My weight
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Sender is your problem at all about just eating to much? I found that if you will skip breakfast (no matter what the Doctors say) and no snacks, you will loose weight very quickly. eat a good hearty lunch with lots of veggies. and a normal or small dinner.

drink tea or coffee for breakfast. be mindful you will be a little cranky so be spiritually prepared to fight the cranky sinfulness battle. God is able to give you a way of escape. it really works. if Oprah would try it she would stop wasting her money on all those fad diets. she wont give up her breakfast.

giving up breakfast causes the body to burn stored carbs and other fats as well as lean meat. that is why a good lunch is always needed start with fruit wait 10, then eat some green salad and what every you like. a big lunch will stop the drain on your fat and give you a break from your fast, just remember no snacks. and eat a normal dinner. eat it late if you want but no later than 9pm. take Multivitamins and extra vitamin C while on this diet at night before you sleep. you should see results within days. when you stop and go back to normal. eat small breakfast large lunch and regular dinner that should keep you slim. but no snacks. shakes or french fries between meals.

someone told me if feel you need snacks blend fruit together and drink it until your stuffed. you will burn the sugar off quickly. If you are diabetic be careful with smoothies.
Yeah, I agree. I've also noticed that if I do eat breakfast I am much more hungry by lunch time. Now, I will say that when I was working as a carpenter, skipping breakfast was just silly. It's very difficult to work hard without some energy to burn. I usually stuck with a breakfast burrito in the morning with some juice. That seemed to get me through till lunch, and often through till supper.

One thing I used to do in the mornings was drink a protein shake (I like Isopure whey protein isolate) before work. It doesn't have any carbs or fat, but does a really good job getting you through till lunch without any carbs or fat. Works wonders for those in a manual labour job field.

Peace and Love,
Stephen