View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:02 AM

Herami,

Quote:
He did "create" a few things, such as whales and the soul part of man.
I must fully disagree. This statement is very misleading. It also dose not line up with Gen. 1:21.

Quote:
Gen. 1:21

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth,
As I stated before, God created everything that moved, not just a few things. Why leave out everything that moves, it's just as important as the whales isn't it?

Quote:
Genesis 2:3

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

So are you saying God created everything thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, hundreds of millions, billions of hundreds of billions of years ago, then wiped it out. Then he worked 6 more days then made it and rested, I do not think so.
Quote:
It dose say all of his work.
So it looks like to me God only worked 6 days, that is one more day than 99% of the Baptist. I am lucky to be a 1%er as the hells angles would would say. The verse says God rested from all of his work, not part of his work. His was was creation.

Well he must have only worked for 6-24hour days. I'll admit, that was not a bad weeks work. The pay check was horrible. Look what he got for all of his hard work, HUMNAS. Man what a waste of time we were.

The words made and created have the same meaning, IE: Synonyms

http://www.synonym.com/synonyms/made/

Made is past tense of make as you well know. I typed in made and this is what I got. See link above it says made.

Quote:
Synonyms (Grouped by Similarity of Meaning) of verb make,

Sense 16:
make

perform, execute, do

Sense 6:
produce, make, create

Sense 9:
create, make

make, create

Sense 7:
draw, make

create by mental act, create mentally

http://www.synonym.com/synonyms/create/

Quote:
Synonyms (Grouped by Similarity of Meaning) of verb create

Sense 5:
create, make

make, create

Sense 6:
produce, make, create

Sense 1:
make, create

Sense 2:
create

Sense 3:
create

act, move

Sense 4:
create

appoint, charge
I do agree words do have meanings, yet sometime there words that are synonyms.

I do not think the created and made deal works to well for you my friend. Maybe you should try something else. Like show me the so called 1st creation in the Bible, so far I have only found one creation. If you can find that I'm game if not we both are wasting time, and time is money as the old saying goes. But hay what do we care our lives are just a hyphen right.

Here lies Joe Blow

Born: 1999 - Died: 2075

It's all just a hyphen brother.

Atlas