View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 06:36 PM

I apologize to those of you who were offended.

I am in no ways a Bigot or a racist. My wife is part Hamite and part Shemite. I am Jehephite and there is Hamite as it seems in my own family line. if that will ease anyone's pain. the nations did come form these three sons of Noah and it does not take a PhD to figure where those sons were scattered to and the Nations that they produced. nations does not mean just where someone is born but to whom someone is born.

All I did was ask a question of King and he answered positive and I made further reference that slavery (servant of servants) and Jhephite's in the tents of Shem of whom he would serve. Jhephite's did indeed capture the tenting ground of the American Shemite nations, who were said to be red skinned. you all know that even science labels men by their color there are five yellow, red, brown, black and white. they are now all innermixed to create variety but those five basic tones are there.

Tim Quoted here: "Conjecture itself may not be wrong, but basing one's belief or view of life on conjecture is wrong. Using one's imagination to fill in the scenes of the Bible may not be not erroneous in itself, but creating a doctrine or Bible interpretation on such is fallacy."

I in no way bashed anyone's belief or view of life on conjecture or their race (nation). We can stretch scripture but we must always remember God is correct.

When I fill our applications here with the Government there are two questions you will only find one in the US. 1) what is your Citizenship. and 2) what is your Nationality? My citizenship is US. I would often ask what do you mean by this and some would say what country were you born. So my nationality if American. But on occasion some would respond what is your Race. Which generally is Caucasian or White.

Gen9:24 knew what his younger son had done unto him.
Ge 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Ge 4:1 ¶ And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
Ge 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Ge 4:25 ¶ And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, [said she], hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

In every instance of the use of the word knew with nakedness and that that goes on when a couple is naked shows that Noah Knew that his son Ham had done something that was sexual in nature. that according to the use of God's words of which we are to study.

We don't have to know exactly what the act was but we know by the word knew it was sexual it wasn't just looking on. all the instances where God talks about looking upon or look upon in the Levitical laws concerning sexual conduct all refer to sex.

Last edited by chette777; 07-03-2009 at 07:06 PM.