View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother Tony,

Before you waste very much time with "Jordan", you should review his previous "Threads: & "Posts" to see "WHERE he is coming from" and to get "a handle" on WHAT kind of person he is. WATCH OUT for the "GOTCHA" - this young man doesn't have an honest or sincere BONE in his entire body! {Check out his website - It's all about JORDAN!}

Brother, you "can bet your bottom dollar" that Jordan already knows about Origen, and is just going to "play along" or "string you along" (and others) until he sees the right moment to "pounce" and display his cunning craftiness for all to see (once again).

The following are "Jordan's" two previous Threads. {Please Consider: "THIS" from an 18 year old BOY! (at the time)}:

Jordan's Thread #1. <> 05-07-2008 09:52 PM <> Help Me <> http://av1611.com/forums/showpost.ph...91&postcount=1
Please read through the Thread carefully (Too long to reproduce here) and see how this young man craftily asks "QUESTIONS" - to which he ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWERS TO!

One day AFTER what "appears" to be a "SINCERE" plea for "HELP" (Jordan's Thread #1. <> "Help Me" ) - "Jordan" Posted the following Thread:

Jordan's Thread #2
<> 05-08-2008 10:34 PM <> Some People Should Realize... <> http://av1611.com/forums/showpost.ph...50&postcount=1 Jordan's Post #4 <> 05-09-2008 01:46 AM <> Some People Should Realize...
Jordan's Post #6 <> 05-09-2008 03:31 AM <> Some People Should Realize...
Jordan's Post #11 <> 05-09-2008 12:15 PM <> Some People Should Realize...
Jordan's Post #12 <> 05-09-2008 01:07 PM <> Some People Should Realize...
Jordan's Post #14 <> 05-09-2008 04:42 PM <> Some People Should Realize...
AFTER several people made various comments, Jordan posted Posts #21, #24, #26, #28, and #29 - (all very short and of no consequence). He then came out and revealed his "true colors" with his Post #31 (Notice the time lapse between his Post #29 and His Post #31. What do you suppose that our "young lad" was doing for that month? Hmmm?):

Jordan's Post #31 <> 06-08-2008, 06:33 PM <> Some People Should Realize...
This young man is one of the most deceptive young persons I have ever dealt with. I have met very few people of his age with so much "guile". If you read through his two previous Threads you can see how he "played" many of us, who at the beginning tried to truly "help" him. (However it didn't take some of us very long before we discovered "WHERE he was coming from")

Jordan's last Post was on 06-08-2008. After being thoroughly repudiated and rebuked (see Posts), he hadn't posted anything for approximately 10 months, until his newest "foray" (QUESTIONS - ALWAYS LOADED QUESTIONS! Read his clever "questions" carefully!) onto the Forum {Jordan's Thread: "Alexandrian Texts"}.

Unless this young man has repented and turned from his deceitful ways (which he hasn't publicly made known here), then he is just "baiting" whoever he can into another fruitless and unproductive debate.

Look at his "QUESTION": IF on the face of his "question" - "Jordan" CANNOT SEE that REMOVING God's WORDS from the Scriptures is WRONG, who amongst us here on the Forum are going to convince him otherwise? Hmmm? This kind of "discernment" is taught by the Holy Spirit - NOT men; and as long as this young man is determined to "find errors" in the Holy Bible, he will never understand WHY REMOVING God's WORDS from the HOLY Scriptures is not only "WRONG", but it is EVIL!

Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him. {This applies to BOYS & YOUNG MEN ALSO!}
Don't make accusations about me if you don't even know me.