View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
Steve,

It appears to me that you are intent on simply opposing me for opposition's sake, and the result is that you are not clearly understanding what I am saying.
LOL, opposing you? No, we are opposing your opposition to the KJV, and we are opposing your promotion of the deceptive material men have purposed to replace it. (NKJV, NIV, NASV, RSV, or whatever else you refer to as the Word of God this week).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
Bro. Parrish,
When I said I'm not saying the KJV is wrong, I was referring to the singular/plural heaven issue of Gen 1:1 when compared to the NKJV, as that was the context of what we were discussing.
LOL, unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that you have ALREADY STATED THE KJV IS WRONG. While you were busy straining at gnats, we have been examining x-rays of the giant camel you already swallowed. Let's all compare Brian's two contradicting positions again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT Post #146
I am not arguing that the KJV is wrong ... I am not saying the KJV is in error here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT
So yes, I 'deny the doctrine of an inerrant Bible composed of 66 books as having ever existed and certainly not now"

Brian; the numbers and locations of perceived errors are not the issue.
If any of it is wrong, it's ALL wrong. There is no further reason to debate about how many petals were on the flowers in King Solomon's bathroom.