View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha sister Jassy,

I want to add my thankyou and appreciation for your sharing your personal testimony. It was a genuine blessing to me and a humbling reminder to me that I have absolutely NOTHING to complain about.

Our third son (39 years old) has Fibromyalgia, which emulates some of the symptoms you have described, but not nearly as severe; so I have just a tiny inkling of what you must have experienced in your life.

Don't ever let some self-righteous "Christian" put that "not having enough faith" burden on you -ever! Some "Christians" can be so cruel and heartless, it really makes me wonder!

I don't do this very often, but I am going to recommend that you read some of brother Forrest Wychopen's (our "Forrest" on the AV1611 Bible Forums) Threads & Posts on the Forum (the Thread - Doctrines of Christian of Christian Living would be a good start ) and check out his web site at: http://www.christdirected.com/
Brother George and POTW,

Yes! I have read Brother Forrest's website and continue to find comfort and wisdom there. I, too shall be happy to invest in a book that he is planning to publish.

I appreciate everyone's support here. The sharing of wisdom and knowledge here at this forum is such a wonderful blessing. I think that every Forum has its share of people that just want to raise up contention and challenges against true and serious Believers. It was that way in Paul's day, too. Of course they didn't have online forums, but they certainly had their "Forums" - with discussion of the popular philosophies with their false gods/goddesses and false pagan beliefs and teachings.

As old King Solomon said "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." (Eccl. 1:9)

Thanks for your prayers!

Jassy