Thread: Inspired?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:10 AM

Default Re: "Inspired?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought View Post
"I have a question...

Where did the belief that the KJV was inspired come from? This always confuses me between the teaching of the KJV being purified and then the teaching that it was inspired and perfect from 1611 on. Can someone show me what I am missing on this? Thanks!
"
Just A Thought,

If you had searched out the word "Inspiration" on this Forum you would have seen that there are 139 "Threads" that had the word in it. If you had searched out the word "Inspiration" on this Forum you would have seen that there are 354 "Posts" that had the word in it.

However, a wonderful brother from India (Moses LemuelRaj), has set out the case for "Inspiration" as well as anything that I have read. The following "Thread" contains two of his essays on the subject:
http://av1611.com/forums/showpost.ph...19&postcount=1

As to where this "belief" came from, I believe that most ordinary folks (from the time of its publication) have believed that the King James Bible is inspired. It takes a college education or studying college educated "skeptics" to believe otherwise. Not all King James Bible believers hold to this belief - I do.