View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:22 AM

How about:

Rev. 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

There's no "death, burial and resurrection" in THAT gospel, Josh. Just FEAR GOD AND WORSHIP HIM. Kinda' unlike Christ's Gospel of the Kingdom (Matt. 4:23, 9:35, 24:14; Mk. 1:14) OR Paul's Gospel of Grace (Acts 20:24, 1 Tim. 1:11, etc.)

Yes, the Bible is easy to understand, but there is more in there than most people really understand. This is just the tiniest little hint of what lies inside the Book once you learn to Rightly Divide, as the Scriptures command us.

I heartily second Bro. Stephen's advice to get Bro. Stauffer's book; it opened my eyes to the basics of Dispensationalism in a very easy but factual way. You'll never regret buying that book.