View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Presswood View Post
I'll be honest with you good people; I think I may have made an incorrect assumption about this forum. I thought surely, absent the attacks and criticism of the anti-KJV crowd, we could have some wonderful fellowship and edifying discussions. I see that you are busy here attacking one another and not the issues at all. If I wanted to fight, I could have that on the other forums.
Greetings brother...I'm not saying anything you don't already know, but I do wish to put you in remembrance of these things.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We are not ignorant of the devils devices. He always seeks to destroy, conquer, and divide. You've got the Spirit and therefore can discern the truth. I hope you choose to stick around.