View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 07:51 PM

Default Re: " Noah and Ham--Noah's Curse"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Presswood View Post
I'll be honest with you good people; I think I may have made an incorrect assumption about this forum. I thought surely, absent the attacks and criticism of the anti-KJV crowd, we could have some wonderful fellowship and edifying discussions. I see that you are busy here attacking one another and not the issues at all. If I wanted to fight, I could have that on the other forums.

Aloha brother Presswood,

I too want to apologize for these "happenings", but this has been brewing for some time, and the only thing I ask is that you examine the Posts and "judge righteous judgment" in this matter.

Brother Parrish says he's NOT "angry" at me - then WHY did he go off on a "RANT" on me and start calling me names, over a Post that I made to brother Tim? And WHY did he "DRAG" brother Chette Nichols name in on his "RANT", and denigrate brother Chette - when he wasn't even mentioned in my Post?

For some time brother Parrish has been "ragging" on a few of us on the AV1611 Bible Forums (brother tonybones; brother Chette Nichols; and myself). When he no longer can defend his beliefs with Scripture, he starts to get "personal", and begins to make "unfounded accusations", and ends up "calling people names".

If you check brother Parrish's personal "profile" on the AV1611 Bible Forums, you will see that, although he has only been a member of the Forum (joined (since 10/25/08) for about half of the time that I have been a member (joined 03/07/08), he has Posted 937 Posts (3.70 Posts per day) to my 860 Posts (1.77 Posts per day), or in other words brother Parrish is posting more than TWICE AS MANY Posts per day than I am, and if you examine many of those Posts they are filled with "personal attacks"; "slander"; "name calling"; and "personal invective" against a few of the brethren who have been active on the Forum. This latest "RANT" is quite typical of those "personal attacks".

It is my hope that you will stick around and examine our Threads and Posts to see if what I say is true. I have read some of your Posts, and I believe that you would be a welcome addition to the Forum.