View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:06 AM
whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Rev. 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

What "rain?" There is the early and the latter rain of His truth. Not all will hear or see the latter rain.
John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
What "waters will turn to blood?"
Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
The witnesses, who are His "rod of iron," [Revelation 2:27]have the power to turn people, through their testimony, to blood....
Leviticus 17:14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, 'Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.'

Exodus 7:19 And the Lord spake unto Moses, "Say unto Aaron, 'Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone.' "

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the god of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt
The witnesses, all of them, have the power to turn those of Egypt (of the world) to blood...to life. The testimony of the Holy Spirit through them gives life to others (the vessels of wood and stone). Then they will be passed over when His wrath pours on the wicked at the end of Satan's tribulation.

Quote:
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

De 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

You're allegorizing/spiritualizing where none is necessary, the Law and the "Word" cannot be killed. The Word of God jhas already been slain, buried, and resurrected.

Grace and peace WW

Tony

There are many times our physical eyes must close so our spiritual eyes can see what is written.

Grace and peace to you too Tony....