View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 07:08 AM

Mr Whirlwind

After 34 posts of... "many witnesses", "spiritual Israel", "God has revealed to me" and "I used to believe like you did" I for one have grown tired reading your posts, why? you ask, because I can testify by the Spirit of God who lives and abides in me that I am not a part of "Spiritual Israel" I am a sinner saved by Grace, a Dog (Gentile) who has been given Eternal life through the rejection of The real Israel's Messiah and his crucifixion, the subsequent shedding of his precious Blood for the remission of my sins and his Glorious resurrection to be seated at the right hand of the Father.
The rejection of the King Of Kings, Lord of Lords by the nation of Israel caused the Lord God Almighty to turn to the Gentiles to provoke Israel to Jealousy that when the "fullness of the Gentiles" is come, the Lord God Of Israel will "once again" deal with his chosen people ISRAEL!

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.
Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
Romans 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their
fulness?
Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Now.... where!! in the whole of the Pauline epistles does the Apostle refer to the gentiles as "Spiritual Israel"? God turned his attention from Israel to the Gentiles (A different people)
What really gets to me about people who claim some "new revelation" of what the Bible says is that there is somewhat of an obsession with this "so called revelation of scripture" and you fit right in there by incessantly banging on about the "two witnesses" being "many witnesses" the Church being "Spiritual Israel" and that we as the Body Of Christ will have to go through the tribulation, all these "revelations" you claim here are from NOT putting scripture in context as to "Whom it is written to"

What you fail to realise is that "The translation" of the saints before tribulation has to happen for one important reason

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Gods Spirit must be taken from the earth to allow the man of sin to be revealed (May I add that The Holy Spirits work as far as the Church is concerned will be finished, but he shall still convict during tribulation), the Body of Christ is what restrains the man of sin at this time, you think we as Born again Children of God filled with the Holy Ghost would roll over and play dead? of course not we would hinder the son of perditions intentions, the Body of Christ shall first be taken out of the way (translated) , the Lord Jesus Christ suffered once Bodily that we may be free, from Jew to Gentile through his affliction and persecution his unimaginable sufferings on Calvary FOR US , yet while he cried out "Finished" IT WAS!
The tribulation "the time of Jacobs trouble" IS specifically FOR ISRAEL, God will once again deal with his People While God is dealing with His people (Israel) His Son Jesus Christ will be claiming the prize for which he died, US, the Body of Christ!
You may believe what you chose to believe about "Spiritual Israel", "many witnesses", "mid / post trib translation" but please NOTE that no one here on this forum is agreeing with your "private interpretation" of what YOU believe scripture to say rather than rightly dividing the word of truth as to what it REALLY says.
You interpretations and "spiritualism" of Gods Holy scripture are a sure indication to me as to the state of the Body Of Christ and the fulfilling of this scripture

2 Thessalonians 2:3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The totally apostate nature of the Body of Christ and the departure from SOUND Bible believing doctrine in these last few years to "new revelations" "deeper spiritual understanding" than many Godly Brethren have been teaching and preaching for centuries is warning enough that many are "falling away" from Gods truth.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 06-26-2009 at 07:21 AM.