View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 PM

http://www.ericwgreene.com/

site speaks for itself, promotion of Lordship salvation.

Ed.
Indeed Tim, A great brother told me recently that its best to avoid those who are of celebrity status and those that run into intellect to hoodwink Christians into thinking they are "authority".
Every day by the grace of God I learn more through prayerful study and if I have a question I will first ask ALMIGHTY GOD! before anyone else!
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
I have no dispute that God raised up Pastors and teachers [Eph 4:11,12], but let me tell you this, I have learned more from those who remain meek and humble themselves before God, not seeking fame nor fortune but seeking truth in God's written Word, for Christ himself made himself of no reputation.
Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

The kind of logic that puts men in "authority" over the brethren is to slide back in time to BEFORE the common man had the Bible in his hand to read himself. For this was God's plan for the KJB to give the "common man" His Glorious written word in english so they would NOT have to rely on "authority" to understand the Word Of God!

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 09-18-2008 at 01:47 PM.