Thread: New Century
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb6445 View Post
God bless you brother. I'm a young preacher, and my spirit automatically lines-up with the King James 1611 and it is the PERFECT word of God in the English Language, the FINAL AUTHORITY! Flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto me but my father which is in heaven, but I do try to study this matter as oft as the Lord permits. It's hard to prove them wrong, if you don't know what their Bible is saying or where it stems from. So, I appreciate the help and for the kind words. May God Bless you!

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee!
Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Clint, these two verse tie in beautifully:

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

By His grace are we saved through faith, the word of God then is called the word of faith, the well we draw from to renew our faith and refresh ourselves, the well we draw saving faith from to give to the souls of the dried and parched lost.

1Co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

There is a rock band, System Of A Down, has a song describing Christ's crucifixtion a "...self-righteous suicide". The lost world denies the Scriptures, they have no idea how much they FULFILL them.

2Co 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

I went to a Christian college, I know people in them and been in them, and nowhere in colleges is anyone taught how to reprove, rebuke, or exhort.

Tatoo these two verse on the back of your hand:

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Remember this long after this forum has closed, if it ever does: When a man tells you the bible in your hand is not inspired, ask him why even have churches? Why not just close them? When a man says only the "original manuscripts" are inspired, ask him then why he believes no one has been saved since they decayed?

Young men like you are worth more than 100 Christian colleges. You are on the frontlines, they are AWOL deserters who teach unbelief that we even have an inspired Bible.

You know, I know, Matt knows, we do.

Grace and peace brother

Tony