Thread: New Century
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb6445 View Post
Thank you brother! That helps a bunch! God bless ya brother.

I had nearly all, up to 1990, of the fake bibles, 135 copies. They were basically all the same. If you get a tract on the NASB, NIV, something like The Eye Opener or other expose' of corrupt versions, you will see the NCB is basically another translation of Vaticainus as the 215 versions now extant as Dr. Ruckman has cataloged.

These Alexandrian Book Dealers state NO bible is "inspired, only the "message". This was Karl Barth's heresy(Neo-orthodoxy). They will say that ONLY the "original manuscripts" are "inspired". Note the following:

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Where does faith come from?

Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

There is NO UNINSPIRED word of God as claimed by James White and others, and if only the original manuscripts are inspired by God, then Romans 10:17 should read:

Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the original manuscripts

If The Original Manuscript Fraud is true, there has been NO SALVATION for ANYONE since they deteriorated.

My, and the prayers of this forum, are with you, my friend. Be bold as Paul commanded. Any other help you need, ask of me or anyone else here.

Grace and peace

Tony Bones