View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Well said Bro. Tony, I've got your back on this one.
By the way, if the administrator of this forum did not agree with you I would no longer stay here. (Yes, I feel that strongly about it).

You all know how I love Bro. Ruckman, but all you "breathers" will have to lick your wounds---THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE UNBORN HUMAN AND THE ONE WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS. I feel the "breath of life thing" is a flawed application of Genesis 2:7. Adam was a special case (first man). These days human babies get their breath (oxygen) from their mother's umbilical cords, a distinctive physical feature Adam DID NOT HAVE. Regardless of how much the Planned Parenthood/Margaret Sanger eugenics crowd hates it, the unborn are fully alive in the womb in every way---same as you and me, not partially alive or sort of alive, etc. (Luke 1:15, Isaiah 49:1, Judges 13:7, Jeremiah 20:17).

Plenty of locked and burned threads here about that whole issue, let's not pour gas on the embers.

Okay, rant over... quietly sinking back into the leather sofa.

P.S. -- I mean no offense to the "breathers." you are my brothers in Christ. That makes you my "brother breathers."
I don't want to sound overly gloomy or Gothic brother Parrish, but the Scriptures, the sword of the Spirit that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lamb, has two edges. It can come right back around and cut the wielder if he or she ain't careful.

Grace and peace to you

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 03-12-2009 at 07:02 AM. Reason: corrected misspelling