View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Brothers and Sisters,

I have a few things to say to several of you.

Sister Jen, you are very dear to me. I would grieve if you left this Forum. I greatly admire the way that you stand up for what you believe in. That is a gift that you have! I also admire the way that you humbly seek forgiveness, whenever you feel that you have offended someone. It is actually not the case, as I see it, but some may wrongly perceive it that way.

Please don't leave the Forum, Jen!!

Sister Pam, although I do welcome new members to the forum, and it is always interesting getting to know these new members, what I find to be very difficult to handle, is when a new member says offensive things to the beloved, long-term members here. Especially when those members are older, as I said in my previous post. We ought to look towards them with RESPECT, as an elder in the Lord. Sister, that is a BIBLICAL concept!

I want to tell you that the products that I ordered from your farm are top quality and I am very pleased with them. In no way do I let what happens here affect any other aspect, and I'm happy to continue to do business with you. The handmade soaps that I purchased are wonderful and have truly benefitted my skin! The natural lip balms are so smooth and full of moisture, that I find no other natural balm that can compare! So, I thank you for those products and I would like to highly recommend them to others.

Brother George, you didn't deserve any of the criticism that has been presented in any of these posts. I have been much edified by the contributions that you have made here at the Forum. In my humble opinion, sister Pam was very out-of-line in her attitude and her behavior was not befitting of a good Christian woman. You and your wife, Renee, are such a loving example to me, of what a true Christian marriage consists of.

Brother Chette, you are a wonderful brother in the Lord and I have been honored to view the humbleness by which you conduct yourself. It is very edifying for me and shows true love for the brothers and sisters.

Brother Ripdood, you are new here - but it appears that you are going to be a very valuable addition to our little family here at the Forum and I welcome you. I also want to say that I'm very sorry for your loss of such a loving wife. The pain that you feel with that was very evident. What you posted about her was lovely to see. It gives me great hope that one day I may be blessed to find a husband that cherishes me that much and enjoy a marriage like that.

Brother Brandon, it behooves me to emphasize how much I appreciate the Forum here and I thank you for starting it and managing it. I'm sure that is not an easy task at times. You don't know what a wonderful blessing this Forum has been for me. For that reason, I keep my patience and believe that we can all stand together as brothers and sisters in Christ and put that above any personal interests that we each may have. The BODY OF CHRIST is what is vital.

Brother Tony, I'm very glad that you are back! I always learn so much from your posts!

Brother Luke, your posts are also very edifying for me.

To all the other brothers and sisters that I haven't mentioned - I appreciate all of you, for what you contribute here. Even the negative things have at times been for my edification... because I learn how I am to conduct myself, or how NOT conduct myself. I apologize that I have neglected to mention each and every one of you, but you are all precious in the Lord to me, of that I assure you.

TO EVERYONE: I may not always join in discussions... but you can be sure that I am reading and learning here. This Forum has made me want to study the Bible more and to one day be skilled in debate - so that I can present the TRUTH with confidence!

Christian Love and Peace to all the Believers here!
Jassy

Last edited by Jassy; 07-09-2009 at 09:44 PM.