View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 06:57 AM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
Old Testament quotations in the New Testament are the only "inspired translations" there are in the book of Acts.
If you think that only written words are inspired but that is NOT TRUE. Writing something down is not what makes something inspired.

Quote:
You mean, what happened after the Bible books were all written? If God was not looking after the Scripture so that it would never be lost, we would not have the Scripture today.
yes of course I realiZe that.

Quote:
No. I would say that Bible believers would not believe in “evolution”.

You mean how languages have changed since the time of Christ? Of course, that it easy to see.
yes i am trying to find a really good chart that shows the evolution of language.

Quote:
Not only is this a bad theory, but you said before that you don't even know how languages changed, so you are in no possession to make theories. Thankfully, we do not rely upon theories when we believe what the Bible says, and it never says anything like what you have theorised.
God giving inspired translations is not a theory, it is fact but what I am interested in is studying how those languaes have evolved and what Bibles there where in each. Do you know any good sources?

Quote:
Since inspiration was written in Greek in the New Testament, your questions are completely misguided.
you think greek is closer to english then latin?