View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Bro. Parrish

ROUND 2...

Grandma and the Corvette

A senior citizen drove her brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership.
Taking off down the road, she floored it to 80mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair she had left.
"Amazing!" she thought, as she flew down I-75, pushing the pedal to the metal even more.

Looking in her rear view mirror, she saw the highway patrol behind her, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "I can get away from that young fella -- no problem!" thought the elderly woman as she floored the massive V-8 engine to 100 mph, then 110, then 120 mph and beyond. The car was moving like a rocket, and the feeling of freedom was exhilarating to her.

Suddenly, she thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!", she slammed on the brakes, pulled over to the side of the road and quietly waited for the Trooper to catch up with her.

Pulling in behind her, the Trooper walked up to the driver's side of the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, "Ma'am, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were driving 120 miles per hour that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The elderly woman, looking very seriously at the Trooper, said,
"Son, years ago, my husband ran off with a female State Trooper. I thought you were bringing him back."

"Have a good day Ma'am", said the Trooper.