View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 11:18 PM

I wish it weren't so. I know sister Tracy believes some rediculous things (and some I've even said were heresy), but I cannot deny that the material on her site has changed me in a more positive way than anything outside of the King of Books, the King James Bible, which I would likely not be reading if it wasn't for her site. I really mean what I just said. I was a wicked and backsliden fool, who found his way again through her site. I cannot stress how indebted I feel for what her site did for me. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I LOVE sister Tracy, and so wish I could get her to repent of her false beliefs (which I bet would change if she were under a pastor that understood dispensationalist hermeneutics). Sister Tracy is a black woman, and as such is full of piss and vinegar (is that ok to say here? lol). She's very opinionated, and I think a lot of the men at her church nurtured her false belief that it was ok for her to teach and be over men (in her letters I've sensed that she is the man of the house, if you catch my drift). I just don't think she was ever rebuked by a very knowledgable student of the Bible who knows what she believes. This is unfortunate, since I think people have tried to do so through her old mailing list, but to no avail (her site has made her have to take the defensive position more often than not, and I think it's hard for a person to get out of that mindset). I thank JESUS for this site and the men that told me I was in error! I need good and Godly council, and I'm thankful to have faithful and mature men in the Lord I can go to for a firm rebuking when I'm in need of one, lol.

I guess I don't know what to think about her site. I think VR's advice is right on. Her site has good stuff on it (just like Paul Washer has said some good things), but one must be very careful what we share from her site.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 10-29-2008 at 11:24 PM.