View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 02:35 AM

Default Re: "The Financial Mess"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
Aloha brother George, in the business world this is called accountability, he just happens to be the man 'at the top' and the accountability in the business world would likely have the shareholders voting his replacement a lot sooner then 4 years.

That aside, blame is not the solution.

We (Canada included) are at a point that only the grace of God can turn the hearts of our leaders to get back to the direction of basic foundations of Christian principal the specifically the hearts of the founders of the US that began as a fledgling nation.

Much prayer and petition is of more importance then just a vote, in my humble opinion.

Again, I thank you for your insight.

Aloha brother Gord,

Agreed! I cannot think of a nation in the Western world that has not turned its back on God and the Christian principles and precepts that they once espoused (at least nominally) and which have now embraced atheistic Humanism, along with the philosophies of Psychiatry and Psychology.

Our Executive; Legislative; and Judicial Branches of Government are filled with Humanists. Nearly all of our Schools and Universities are both run by, and are staffed by an overwhelming majority of Humanists. The major Media outlets (Newspapers, Television, and Radio) are also controlled by Humanists. The saddest part of all is the fact that the "Christian" churches in the Western World have also turned their backs on God and have eagerly embraced the same godless "hogwash as the rest of the world!

The Humanist agenda is to squelch all opposing belief systems, but especially anything that might have even a "tinge" of Bible. I expect things to get worse - perhaps a lot worse.

But I do not despair, because I believe that God is allowing this to happen for a purpose, and that in the end He will triumph over all!