Thread: Dinosaurs
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Bro. Parrish

Hey guys thanks for your comments here,
I love learning about dinosaurs too...

Harley, I think the Loch Ness monster story was greatly damaged when it was revealed the famous surgeon's photo had been a hoax, however let me quickly add, there may have been a real creature there to start the stories long before that photo was ever made, and there are similar stories from many other witnesses around the world of strange sea creatures, so who knows. I agree with you, as the Coelacanth and the Megamouth Shark (Megachasma pelagios) have already proven, scientists really have no idea what lurks in the deep oceans.

Josh, I agree there there is plenty of evidence suggesting that dragons or dinosaurs may have been seen by modern man, all it takes is an open mind and an honest review of the evidence. If you haven't already, please check out my first post on this thread, I have several very good links under the section "Evidence for Men and Dinosaurs together." Please feel free to add more links and articles, God bless...

From Job 40:

15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.