View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 05:00 AM
kevin

Jerry how in the world do you get rapture out of Rev. 1:19?

When I read Rev. I believe that John was a that point in time at the end of the tribualtion period.

Note what is wrote in 1:10, "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,"

The Lord's day. Many teach this has John being there on Sunday. I totally disgree with this. I believe the Lord's day is that day spoken by the Prophets.

Isa 2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
Isa 2:13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,

Isa 13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
Isa 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Eze 13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

[footnote on this Chapter 13, read this whole Chapter and you will find out this Yahweh is mad at those that teach the souls to fly away!]

Joe 1:15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Oba 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

I believe I made my point.

When John was in that time period of Yahweh, beginning to pour out His wrath upon the world, he was instructed to write those things before this wrath of Yahweh, the things that were beginning to happen in that day of judgment, and those things after the day of Yahweh's wrath.

Yahweh Bless

Kevin