View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
So yes, I 'deny the doctrine of an inerrant Bible composed of 66 books as having ever existed and certainly not now'". I deny that doctrine, because that doctrine is not found in the Bible.
Brian, with all due respect, you pulled down your pants and spanked yourself in front of the entire forum with that one comment back in post no. 9. Anything else you might say afterward is simply an embarrassment to yourself and an affirmation that you are in reality, your OWN AUTHORITY.

It's amazing how someone who has no final authority can spend so much time demanding it from others.

I think I speak for a few other members when I say,
we reject "your" authority, including any other "authority" that claims our inerrant Bibles do not exist. It's not that we dislike you, but it pales in light of our own worn out and tattered King James Bibles.

Most of us traded in the "authority of men" (priests, preachers, professors, and the rest) many years ago for the Authorized Version. We figured out the scam long before there was an "internet" and "computer forums." Your kind of delusion is not new---it has destroyed the faith of many believers for a long time, whether spewed from the pulpit or shoveled from the lecterns of college classes, or typed out on an ergonomic keyboard, the smell is the same.

I am so thankful to God that He helped me avoid your kind of confusion by leading me to a good church many years ago where the Pastor spent his time upholding God's Holy Word and not bloviating about a "non-existent inerrant Bible."

I would like to thank Steve Avery and Will Kinney for having the patience to bat this around, I lost mine years ago. You have both done an excellent job, carry on...