Thread: Secret Rapture
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 10:03 AM

It amazes me how the Secular world is warning people of coming disasters and our Preachers choose not to, by leaving out phrophecys in the Bible, Matt,Mark,Luke,Daniel,Eziekiel,Revelation etc.. Alot of Christians don't even make a connection with todays events, wars,disease,natural disasters,false religions,mild mannered churches aka Lukewarm.
I had conversations with a few people in our church, and they believe that Muslims and Christians worship the same God. Allah is not our God! and they feel that we occupy Iraq. Here is what one man said to me about Israel, How would you like it if you had a house that was passed down for generations,and someone decided to take it from you. This tells me that they believe that Israels land belongs to the Palestinians, than trys to explain to me about Ishmael and Issac,but didn't say that the convenant was with Issac, not Ishmael. When you choose not to teach prophecy than you can expect these kinds of confused beliefs. I am looking for the Blessed Hope.
Lord,come quickly!