Thread: Secret Rapture
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:41 PM

This I know. I know Jesus came once and I know He's coming a second time. I'm just want to know where the scriptures are that says the second coming is a two phase thing were some believers are taken before the tribulation and some believers after the tribulation. Aren't both set's of believers apart of the body of Christ?

As for the scripture provided what about the verses that come before 17 that state

Quote:
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
16 talks about a loud, audible, visible return. My last question is when did salvation change? How is it different today compared to yesterday?

Quote:
Most of your scriptures are Tribulational Dispensation and even salvation is different then than now. Matt 24-25 are tribulational scriptures which apply to Israel both in the dispensation of Law in preparation for the Kingdom (which was Christ main ministry when he was here preparing Israel only for the Kingdom)before the Great Trib and then some of it after the great trib starts and goes all the way until the Lord Returns to take his throne in his kingdom

Here's post I had on another forum.

Last edited by toiwnz; 05-26-2008 at 05:56 PM.