Thread: Read Me --
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shofar View Post
The power of prayer is just as effective, & if the Lord gives me commandment to actually seek them out, i shall do so. Hell is a very disturbing subject for me & I am fully aware of what awaits the unsaved, all the accounts I have read describe a terrible place that I would never wish upon anyone, no matter how evil they treat me. There isn't a moment that I pray for the deliverance & understanding of all that I love & care for & when given opportunity, I speak it plainly & warn them within the limits of what they will allow, for some do not like to hear the truth spoken, for whatever reason that is in their hearts. However, I do know this much for certain, that the Lord's will is moving with great power over all the earth & they the Lord knows shall hear, shall be brought to the truth before the end.
Right, but you could send them something anonymously. I'd recommend that you send them something from http://askdrbrown.org. Prayer is very important, and you obviously should keep that up. But I just want to help you reach them because I love the Jews. I wanna make sure someone reaches your family, because the chances are, someone that doesn't know they're Jewish will give them a basic tract that won't address any objections they may have. Therefore, someone needs to send them something that would do just that.

Much Love in Christ,
Stephen