View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Connie

Yes, you did make this personal, from your very first comments, but it doesn't matter.

Quote:
As one woman to another woman. Stop preaching to the men and stick with the realm of women as you should. The men have already refuted you on your issues. The women have rejected you and pointed out the rightful place of a woman in teaching. Teaching other women.
Yes, that is what you were saying without saying it. It comes down to "I'm doing things right, I'm better than you, I have glorious hair I can sit on, I know how to live the Christian life as a woman right and you don't" and your daughter added further personal insinuations, all of which apparently you think a perfectly OK thing to say to a perfect stranger who has done nothing to give you reason for your opinion except defend my view of a part of scripture. I still want to know why nobody has found fault with Beth for arguing with men here. Why just me? No, I don't want to know. I don't want to know anything from anybody any more. Examine your own heart for a change, including why you congratulated your daughter in front of me instead of in private.

The men's refutations are wrong and the women are all related to them.

Last edited by Connie; 04-07-2008 at 01:26 AM.