View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 09:52 AM
look3467

In my searchings, I have found different views of many different issues.
But, I must say, that in the process of searching, the Holy Spirit has taught me allot, but not before taking me on a ride through all those different views.

You see, in order to learn anything, we must be treated to an opposing view in order to see the differences of things , thereby which, we can make a decision on the matter.

If we have been instructed all of our lives on only one way of believing, than we have learned nothing.

But when we venture out of that envelope, box, we begin to learn.

I said all that to set up my next statement.

Dispensations, is a term denoting, in my opinion, a departure from the norm in that different sections of time are divided into letters to, such as to each earth age.

In other words, somethings pertained to one earth age and not to another.

All well and a good study because in learning about it just increases our knowledge and either helps us move on or we get stuck on it.

Frankly, I moved on to find what I believe to be an understanding which fits the scope of Gods work in mankind.

I would not bind myself to anyone belief until I would have looked at as many as I could first, and in prayer, seek Gods help in understanding.

One thing is of a surety, and that is if one places ones trust in Jesus, we have a solid foundation of which there can be no shaking.

Peace>>>AJ