View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbear View Post
Tony,
I get testy when I get frustrated. I mistreated you in this post and I do regret it and I am sorry. You are right about Christ not being born with a sin nature. I think maybe it is my SDA background that had me confused. You see, even when it seems there is no teaching or edification happening it may be that we just can't see it. I want to thank you for impelling me to search the scriptures for the answer to that very important question tonight. I'm going to work on not posting when I'm frustrated with someone. I'm going to wait until I'm in full possession of my faculties. I hope you aren't really considering leaving this forum.

I never thought I would meet someone who I thought went too far with dispensationalism but with you I believe I have. God uses different dispensations throughout history in His dealings with mankind. I think you go beyond mankind and try to apply dispensations to the spirit realm. Does Satan's kingdom just stop what they're doing and sit idly by because the church age is in progress? If I shut my eyes real tight I might buy it. People in this world today suffer demonic possession or oppression. Just ask missionaries to places where the gospel hasn't taken hold and the people are living in a highly occultic society. Just ask the satanist or witch who is trying to come out of the occult and has demons that nobody will acknowledge or if they do they don't know what to do about it. It sounds real good to say that trying to understand everything we can about this topic is not so useful because it's not street preaching. God doesn't give everybody the exact same job at the exact same time. I'll pray for you and your wife that you don't get sick but remain healthy. Please take care of yourself.

In Christs love,

Jennifer
I don't feel mistreated Jen, think nothing of it. I'm not leaving the forum unless it becomes FFF, and sometimes I wonder where I am at. I have left the two threads if Brother Parrish can transfer his "Bullingerite" libel and slander over to the water baptism thread.

The point I am trying to make with you is that as the dispensations changed, the administration, the dispensing of, the gospel of the grace of God(salvation is by grace through faith alone, through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ aparts from the works of the Law)through Paul, Satan's methods of operation have changed.

I used to have all the books written by a German Lutheran occult investigator, Dr. Kurt Koch. I'm convinced many of the things he had reported to him second-hand was hearsay and exaggeration, think the things he saw himself was his reliance on a lot of Kaballaistic OT superstition, founded in the myth that "the devil made me do it" and did not realize the demons are us:

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

In the Church age today, the battlefront has transferred over from mere Gentile paganism over into the realm of faith, inside the Body of Christ itself and in religions trying to imitate the Church of God's grace. The demon in the Zulu witch doctor, the demon in the Catholic priest who molests children, the demon in all the Original Manuscript Frauds who creep into this forum, denying the effectual inspiration of the Scriptures that we can hold in our hands and get at any Odd Lots store, is the same demon.

II Cor. 11:10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

A illustrated, and further lit up for us below, Satan and his minions prime work is within religion, in false doctrine, in religious systems that emphasis works, because there are no works in the gospel of the grace of God, nothing but good works after a believer has been saved, good works they has learned by studying to show themselves approved unto God, working at their study, rightly dividing the word of truth so that they can be fully equipped as they are created unto good works: The angels, demons and wiozards of the OT has been replaced with the coiffed and perfumed visages of John MacArthur denying the efficacy of the literal Blood of Christ, with an uneducated "scholar" named Kutilak" running up and down the land saying "only the originals are(were?) inspired!"

Col. 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
22 Which all are to perish with the using; ) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Ro 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Sister, do you know what the first sin in the Bible was?

Ge 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Ge 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Eve subtracted from the word of God, the word that is the definition of the grace God gives, free.

Ge 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Four sins were commited in Genesis 3:2 and 3:3. Eve subtracted from the word of God and subtracted from His free grace of the chosen fruit, then she added to the word of God, and emphasized a work when it was not there.

Col. 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

God never said not to touch it. He never said not to handle it, he said not to taste it.

Works that God never commanded.

Gen. 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ro 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Sister, while I have been coughing my lungs up, I distract myself from the suffering by not studying the half-angel occupants of UFOs who possess Satanists, I've been studying the center of all Satanic occultic activity in the age of grace, the Church age: Keeping the lost in their works-systems religions("Alluah Ackbar!", "Pray for us blessed Virgin") and trying to get Blood-bought Christians back under the law and "ordinances" and robbing a Christian of the free grace of God.

Don't let anyone say that grace is cheap. That's what the Church Of Christ accuses anyone who don't follow their own Satanic cult, and I was born into it. What did God's free grace cost His Son?

Sister, pardon me. this above is what I have been studying, in that light, half breed monsters in Genesis 6 just don't seem to interest me.

Pray over this message, then go and read Tandi's "tract" or whatever she called it and tell me where the real demons are being active: In the mountains of Mongolia, oiling their UFOs after placing flowers on the graves of their human mothers or trying to break into the heart of a woman and her husband to damned them, and those who follow them to hell, when grace, which is bought so dearly, is open and there so freely?

I think God will show you what He showed me herefor His edification and glory of his free grace, not mine, we must decrease, He must increase, and you'll be a hyper hyper ultra hyper super ultra absolute hyper ultra hyper ultimate hyper hyper hyper Paulicianite just like me.

Grace and peace to you sister

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 06-01-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: punctuation