View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Tony, you are absolutely correct about Genesis 6 not referring to angels. I was beginning to think that I was the only one left here who still believed they were humans. [and you put it "more expressively" than I would have.]

That thread is somewhere else, so we mustn't divert this topic too much (though they are somewhat connected).
Tim, you know what is weird? On the 'net, I know about 20 people who are Christians who I consider true friends. I know about 140 people who are Wiccas. Catholic mystics, Jewish mystics, witches, warlocks, psychics, ghost hunters, and we are all true friends. They all know me, and they all are aware also that I believe as Paul said, the "paranormal", the occult, the supernatural superstitions of man, I don't buy them in the Church age for reasons I have already spoken. Satan and the devils are limited to what they can say and use people as their tools, false religions, bible correcting, etc. I don;t buy into Catholic myths and Jewish fables. The occult and the supernatural exist, yes, but is muted in this age by God. They know that of me, they don't believe it, but they respect my view. Faith and not sight.

I have to come into a Bible forum of Christians to ruffle feathers on my belief in the occult.

Woe is me.
Woe is we
Jesus wept

Grace and peace

Tony