View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
Grace and peace,

What did the Lord personally state in the following verses?

Matthew 24

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

What "gospel" did the Lord preach here?

Gary
I'm glad you are an OT Jew Gary, I'm a NT Paulician Christian myself, you're about 2000 years out of your realm.

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that [U]ye receive not the grace of God in vain./U]
2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Gary, are you another "Great Commissioner" who is entangled in the affair of this life being a Chicken Little running around looking for The Beast and shouting lo, he is here, or lo, he is there, or do you preach Christ crucified in order than The Beast not have one more follower in The Tribulation? If the anti-Christ were in Jerusalem tomorrow I'd love to know what you or me could do about it, other than what we have been given the commission to do, preach Christ, or are you going to be declared AWOL?

Grace and peace Gary, you ever hear of a guy named Sergius Saulus Paulus of Tarsus?

Tony