View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:25 PM

Brother, I pray do NOT be shaken in these last days, when apostasy is rampant in our Churches, be not shaken in mind nor spirit for the spirit testifies with me and many others on this forum that YOU are my / our Brother.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?” That is, once we have been justified by faith, who is there, what power is there, that can separate from the love of Christ? And the answer, how full, how clear, not a shadow, not a doubt, not a question left, when the apostle says that neither death nor life shall separate! Can you think of anything which is neither included in death nor in life? Neither death nor life shall separate!
So Brother whatever sin plagues you today, IT CANNOT separate you from the love of Christ and I pray that it will depart from you and you WILL find peace and assurance.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Dont listen to apostate Christians who condemn you with doctrines of men and self righteousness, we are wretched and unworthy of the Love of Christ but do you know what?, he loves each and every one of us nonetheless
Sin still plagues our mortal flesh and will continue to do so until we are Glorified hang in there prayerfully for it will never become too much

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

I pray that I may help to bear your infirmities to please our Lord and Saviour because Luke...YOU ARE MY BROTHER

the moment you trust the Lord Jesus as your Saviour, your responsibility as a sinner having to do with the God of judgement is ended for eternity, but that same moment your responsibility as a child having to do with a Father in heaven begins. Now if as a child you should sin against your Father, God will have to deal with you about that, but as a father and not as a judge.

God Bless and I pray that assurance is yours.