View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Dr.,

Well Dr. Ruckman disagrees with you brother. He wants to use gen 2:to apply to every child ever born.

The question to you is this.

Dose Gen. 2:7 apply to every person that has ever lived or dose it only apply to Adam?

Now you may or may not agree with Ruckman on this issue. This post is about what Ruckman believes and teaches. Now I say and have proved he takes Gen 2: 7 out of context. Now where do you stand on the issue of context of Gen. 2:7?

Atlas
You know brother I'm leaning towards disagreeing with Dr Ruckman on Gen 2:7, however, as we all know human beings are a trichotomy body(flesh), soul and spirit and Leviticus 17:11 CLEARLY says the LIFE of the FLESH is in the blood.

A person who is brain dead and is then resuscitated and placed on life support has LIFE in the FLESH because they have a working circulatory system-but are they still a LIVING SOUL?

I have resuscitated folk who have 'given up the ghost' I have actually heard them EXPIRE and they have then been placed on life support and their FLESH is clearly still ALIVE! but their soul has presumably gone??????????