View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 07:04 PM
wwjd.usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

This means peace within the Churches, not peace as In the argument of this topic.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
I have said, that if you read a few verses before and after, then you will see the context of this passage.

The contexts, is this: that if a person believes in Christ, then there would be a war between the family. (Matthew 10:32-36)

Quote:
Revelation 2:16
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Like I said previously, we people have no right to avange ourselves. It is only God who has a right to avange people (Romans 12:19-20)

Quote:
Quote:
Actually, I try to have friends from every denomination.
That's a poster statement for ecumenism if ever I heard one, I am done with trying to show you the gospel of TRUTH as you are plainly taking all your "friends" denominations doctrine, mixing them up in a bowl and coming up with something indigestible.
You know, I disagree with many doctrines of different denominations. The reason that I have friends from different denominations, is to see if I understand the Bible correctly.

Like the Catolics, call some of their leaders "Father." I read the Bible, talked with Catolics, and talked with other denominations. My conclusion, is that it's wrong to call any man "father" (Matthew 23:9)

I've talked with Pentacostal, and some of them play with snakes in the chuch. I asked them why they do so, and they said Mark 16:18. I talked with other denomination and other denomination says Matthew 4:7. So My opinion, is that it's wrong to play with snakes in a church.

If I would be a Catolics, and would not communicate with other denominations, I would think that it's ok to call a church leader "father".
If I would be a Pentacostal, and would not communicate with other denominations, I would think that it's ok to play with snakes in a church.
If I would be a Baptist, and would not communicate with other denominations, I would think that it's sin as much as possible after being saved
If I would be a Charismatic, and would not communicate with other denominations, I would think that it's ok to dance in a church

The reason that I communicate with other denomination, is so that I would know that I understand the Bible fully. By the way, I'm non-denominational.

Quote:
"Lets all get along, lets all make peace", is spirit of the anti christ and he will and IS deceiving many as we speak.
Ohh, so you are saying that killing people as much as possible is aproved by God?

Quote:
Revelation 12:7
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
This is a spiritual war, not a physical war. I agree with you that it's ok to have spiritual wars in NT.

The reason that I know it's a spiritual war, is because it says in heaven