View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:

Sure you're not. I hope this end the meeting. Sorry you ought to forgive me if i made some mistakes or erred in one way or another and as I said, I just close my eyes but not my heart... God bless... I guess that's all, bye.
Well, I disagree. You probably have the wrong impression of me. I like both you and Chette very much. We all trust in Jesus Christ as our Saviour, and that makes us brothers. Now that said, if I believe you or someone else to err, I will speak up. And I have been corrected here myself. And that's good, I want to understand God's Word as God intended, not my own private interpretation. I hate being wrong as much as anybody, maybe more. But when it comes to God, I fear. I pray every night, and one thing I always pray is that I never misrepresent God's Word, or that I have the wrong motives in my heart. God's Word means everything to me. It was God's Word that showed me I was a terrible sinner. It was God's Word that showed me Jesus loved me even though I am ungodly, and that he died on the cross, taking my sins upon himself. It is God's Word that taught me if I open my heart and receive Jesus, that he freely gave me eternal life though I in no way deserved it. God's Word is serious business, it is the difference between spending eternity with the Lord, or spending eternity in torment. So I fear. And I do not ever want to misrepresent God's Word or lead someone else astray.

We have spoken enough on this subject, although I am sure it will come up again. Don't worry that we've squabbled over this, I have two brothers, we used to fight like cats and dogs when we were young boys. But I tell ya, we love each other and have been the very best of friends all our lives. Brothers fight sometimes, that's what brothers do, but that doesn't mean they don't love each other.

You may not believe this, but I in no way have meant to offend you or Chette. I still absolutely disagree with both of you about this theory, but I have not meant to offend you. I have tried to show why I think the scriptures disagree and contradict this theory, that's all.

Talk to you later.