View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:41 PM

I've felt lead lately to come tell you guys how things are going. I have to confess that the report is not good. I did this on this thread so that anyone who wishes can in back over the thread and remember my story, so to speak. Anyway, my wife had told me once that she'd rather me go to a Catholic church, if I must go at all. So I actually fell into that trap. Of course she'd want me to go there, they are deceived, and Satan wants me as far away from the truth as he can get me, and, at the moment, my wife is under his control. Well, as I said, I fell for the lie. I am inches away from being confirmed as a Catholic. I have yet again compromised the truth. Meanwhile, I still have the addiction I mentioned before. Also, my wife is just as adamantly against any religion as before. I know the truth, and I just can't follow it. My unsaved wife is suffering the consequences of my unfaithfulness. Of course, I don't think an abrupt change, like all of a sudden going to a fundamental baptist church, would take too well. She would probably leave, unless I could at the same show her love beyond what I an capable of. I need help again dear brothers and sisters!